INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL
The user’s personal data are used by Amalfi Tour Vacation Properties, food & services S.r.l.s. who are data controllers, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the processing of personal data will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner in accordance with the aforementioned legislation and with the support of the following means:
- Paper forms (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
- IT modules (management software, accounting, etc.)
With the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of fiscal or accounting obligations
- Management of suppliers (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Electronic payment instruments (credit cards and / or electronic money debit cards)
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Bodies, supervisory bodies, authorities or public institutions;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Insurance companies;
- External managers;
- Internal managers;
- Companies that carry out the warehouse and transport logistics service;
- Companies and businesses;
- Banks and credit institutions charged with following or receiving payments related to contractual and commercial relationships.
- The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having previously contacted company representatives, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their conservation is not otherwise judged, unless it has been purchased validly the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity. The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, according to the methods and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- Request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The owner of the processing of your personal data is Amalfi Tour Vacation Properties, food & services S.r.l.s. The undersigned identified below declares to have received complete information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and express consent to the processing and communication of their personal data with particular regard to the so-called particular within the limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in the information.